Lions and Tigers and Multiple Offers, Oh My! How to Win in that Situation
In our central Kentucky seller's market, where there is a very low inventory of homes available, you need to be prepared to win the multiple offer battle. Homes are selling as soon as they hit the market and POOf are gone. Here are some strategies to put you oon the top and in a new home.
- Work with a Buyer's Agent who knows the market and how to write an offer that will put you in a winning position
- As soon as you view a home you love, write an offer ASAP. Once again a Buyer's Agent should be ready to start the offer process as soon as you are.
- Have your preapproval letter for the purchase price offered ready to go. Most sellers will not even consider an offer without one. Not sure where to start? Read about the home loan process on my website.
- Lucky enough to make a cash offer? Great! Sellers love cash offers! Be prepared to produce a proof of funds letter from your bank to share with the sellers.
- I have found a personal letter to the sellers is often beneficial. Simply tell them why you love their home
- Seller Closed 1/18/2021
- Debbie McCahren
- The Rilenge's
- The Castleberry's
- Derrick Mead
- The Taylor's
- Gary Pack
- M. Jones Seller
- The Boatsman's
- Ashley Tobbe